The Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development has a statewide team of Rapid Response Specialists. The Team is comprised of representatives throughout the state that provide information, resources and services to businesses and workers in transition.
The Rapid Response Team Mission is: To provide proactive customized strategies, support and assistance to businesses, communities, families and individuals to minimize the impact of job loss and closures.
The members of the Rapid Response Team are:
Lisa Mielke — Statewide coordinator
(907) 465-6275, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Kolvig — Assistant coordinator
(907) 465-5948, email@example.com
Teresa Quakenbush — Fairbanks
(907) 451-5958, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jackie Garcia — Peninsula
(907) 335-3030, email@example.com
Nadine Lefebvre — Juneau
(907) 465-1805, firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 115509
Juneau, AK 99811-5509
Contact us by email at: